REALTOR®, GRI, GREEN, CNE, ABR, SRES
TREC License #505311
Nancy Taute was raised in Houston & graduated from Texas A&M. She traded in the big city life for ‘easy’ Austin in 1984 and hasn’t looked back since. Nancy worked for 18 years as a program analyst in the computer industry before embarking on her real estate career in 2002 alongside her husband, Bill, a successful homebuilder. Together, they developed and sold an urban single-family community of 18 homes. That experience led Nancy to join Carol Dochen, Realtors in 2005.
Her keen eye for detail and broad, do-it-yourself, entrepreneurial know-how translates into big advantages for her clients across the greater Austin area, where she is an active member in her community, serving as an advocate for Alzheimer’s groups. Her volunteerism spans from Congregation at Beth Israel, local elementary schools to respite care teams. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, exploring South Congress, Austin, good food and local music and, of course, following Aggie football.
- Past PTA President for both Travis High School and Travis Heights Elementary
- Past Volunteer with ACPTA, and AISD district- wide PTA
- Volunteer, Alzheimer’s Respite program and other activities at Congregation Beth Israel
- Sisterhood President & Volunteer of the Year, Congregation Beth Israel
- Mentor, Becker Elementary School
- Top 25 Austin Realtor® Teams (Austin Business Journal) based on sales production for 6 consecutive years.
- 2012 Winner, Austin Platinum Top 50 Realtors®
“Nancy Taute is a true gem and a wonderful real estate resource that I would recommend to my friends, family and anyone who wants a true professional who is a pleasure to work with on any real estate adventure.” Chris
“We found Nancy Taute to be very knowledgeable, helpful and patient during our lengthy search. We were coming from out of town on weekends, and she was always prepared and happy to take us back to see houses more than once. After we moved in, she went above and beyond and helped us navigate the tax assessor’s office when we had a problem there. She even took her time and met us there. Still today, she answers any questions we have about living in Austin . We now count Nancy as a friend and would recommend her highly.” Gaddi and Cheryl